About The Book
Everyone is following someone or something.
Jesus’ call wasn’t to “say the sinner’s prayer,” “get religion,” or “invite him into your heart.” His call was, and still is, “Follow me,” an invitation to be with Jesus, to learn from Jesus, and to become like Jesus. This short, clear book unpacks what it means to be a disciple of Christ and guides Christians down the path of following their king.
- Buy 5 books or more and get 10% off (promo code: 5followme)
- Buy 20 books or more and get 20% off (promo code: 15followme)
- Buy 50 books or more and get 25% off (promo code: 50followme)
About the Author
Jeremy Treat (PhD, Wheaton College) is Pastor for Preaching and Vision at Reality LA in Los Angeles, California, and Adjunct Professor of Theology at Biola University. He is also the author of The Crucified King: Atonement and Kingdom in Biblical and Systematic Theology.
Genre: Christian Life/Spiritual Growth
Hardback: 32 pages
Product Dimensions: 5 x 7 x 0.25 inches
Table of Contents
- Introduction: What It Means To Be a Christian
- Chapter 1: What Is a Disciple?
- Chapter 2: Following Jesus In All Of Life
- Chapter 3: Something Bigger Than Ourselves